Sofyan Hospitality held the responsibility to:
- Developing the Basic Concept of Sharia Tourism Indonesia, as a base for building strategic blue prit so that Indonesia Sharia Tourism can be a significant growth factor for Indonesia Tourism Industry.
- Supporting and assiting the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy to create awarness among the Indonesian Travel and Tourism Industries.
- Developing Capabilities (Capacity Building) starting from developing standarisation for 4 main Tourism Business ex; Hotels, Restaurants, Travel Agents (Tour Operators) and Spa to comply with Sharia Principles or to be Muslim and Family Friendly on their products and services.
- Developing network relationship necessary for continous Capacity Building Programs, collaboration and sharing programs throughout Sharia Compliant Business and Industry Community in Indonesia and the world.
- Developing network relationship necessary for promotion and marketing programs of Indonesia Sharia Tourism to the right channels.
Japan Parliamentary Vice Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, Tourism (MILT), Mr. Manabu Sakai, alng with First Secretary of Embassy of Japan, Mr. Kenji Kamite and other key personel of MILT and Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) and Mr. Yosuke Kato, the assistant General Secretary of Halal Development Foundation Japan (HDFJ) visited Sofyan Betawi to experience Sharia compliant hospitality. Their visits started at the luncheon meetings savoring authentic Indonesian, Japanese, and Western halal fine dining while discussing sharia compliant market. After the discus-sion, they procceed to take a tour around the rooms and facilities of Sofyan Hotel Betawi to get more insights regarding sharia compliant hospitality.
Preferred Hospitality for World Muslimah 2013 / 1434 H, We accommodated the Finalists during the event as well as Hosted for the Press Conferences.
Developing Integrated Orphaned House, Community Development Program, ZISWAF ( Zakat Infaq, Waqaf and Charity Collection and Distribution ), SDIT AMAL MULIA (Islamic Integrated National School) & Baitul Maal wat Tamwil (Micro Financing, Empowerment, Spiritual, Interpreneurship).